Friday, February 23, 2018
Imagine spending a day interacting with, praying with, and encouraging fellow business leaders. The Work as Worship Retreat is a chance to interact with other Christian men and women who lead and work for businesses in your community. In addition, you will hear rich content with biblical teaching and practical advice from seasoned Christian speakers, such as:
- Patrick Lencioni (NYT best-selling author)
- Matt Chandler (Lead Pastor, The Village Church)
- Joel Manby (President & CEO of SeaWorld)
- Anne Beiler (Founder of Auntie Anne's)
- Phil Vischer (Creator of VeggieTales)
- And many more!
|8:30 AM||Session 1: Matt Chandler, Christopher Brooks, Anne Beiler, Joel Manby|
|11:00 AM||Session 2: Phil Vischer, Tom Nelson, Bryant Ambelang, Kelly Shackelford|
|12:45 PM||Lunch Break|
|2:00 PM||Session 3: Norm Miller, Bill Hybels (video), Patrick Lencioni|
|3:30 PM||Retreat Concludes|
A Few Notes
- The Work as Worship Retreat will be simulcasted in Room A3/A5 in our Education Wing.
- Lunch from Chick-Fil-A will be provided, and is included in the registration fee.