Across the buildings on our campus we have many spaces available for rent. We are able to accommodate any event you may wish to host, whether it's a small group gathering or wedding reception of 250 people. Among the spaces available are small meeting rooms, large meeting rooms, halls for large events, kitchen facilities, the sanctuary, and a large grass field.
Fees are established to compensate for use of our facilities and staff responsibilities. Fees for members are reduced because of their continued financial support at Chapel. "Member" signifies that the individual responsible for the rental is a member of Chapel Church.
Wedding Reception: $500.00
General Facility Rental: $50.00/hour
Wedding Reception (April-September): $650.00
Wedding Reception (October-March): $750.00
General Facility Rental (April-September): $60.00/hour
General Facility Rental (October-March): $70.00/hour
Because our facilities are in such high demand, our calendar fills up quickly! To reserve a date or obtain more information on the size, capacity, or availability of our facilities, contact George Bradshaw, our Campus Coordinator, at your earliest convenience.
Care & Use of Facilities
We have a responsibility as a church to maintain and care for the facilities and property which God has gifted us. With that in mind, we ask that you would comply with the following:
- All set-up and clean-up is the responsibility of the renter.
- Renters must return facility and equipment included ot original condition and location.
- Any clean-up and/or damage will be charged to the group.
- Only preapproved caterers may operate kitchen equipment.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, and all tobacco products are prohibited on campus.
- All items attached to walls must be attached only with gaffer's tape.
- Groups will confine their use to the reserved area and restroom.
- If projectors or additional sound system use is desired, a Media Technician must be scheduled at a cost of $75.00 for two hours.